The Sapphire G35 is designed specifically for tall rigid containers such as glass jars and cans.
Designed to adapt to the processing needs of your product. The G35 can be built with a conveyor or can sit over an existing conveyor (useful for glass jars and bottles where the transfer from one conveyor to another can cause problems).
Sapphire’s G35 incorporates dual linear array technology, unrivalled for its sensitivity, speed and sophistication. This dual detector technology ensures that even very thin materials, such as a thin glass shard within a thick glass container, are detected.
Available with automatic inspection height adjustment to ensure optimum performance.
- Designed to fit onto existing conveyor or conveyor can be included.
- Inspectstall jars and cans.
- Horizontal and vertical inspection to detect the thinnest glass shards.
- Quick and easy wash down
- Easy user interface and controls
- 24-hour worldwide system support
- Dual detection technology to check for glass shards in glass containers.
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Confirms fill levels.
- Automatic set-up.
- Confirms fill levels and container integrity.
- Designed for washdown environments for easy dismantle and cleaning.