The A Series is a compact but sophisticated, entry level x-ray system for automatic, end of line inspection.
Compact enough to fit into an existing production line, the A Series from Sapphire can inspect any product format from trays, pouches and cans to loose product.
Superior contaminant identification is achieved using Sapphire’s exclusive capabilities for high sensitivity imaging thanks to our expertise in low energy technology.
Sapphire’s A Series combines advanced linear array technology with inspection algorithms proven for the most difficult inspections.
In addition to contaminant inspection, the A Series confirms count, mass, fill levels and detects broken or missing parts.
- Most compact Sapphire system
- Inspects wide range of product formats
- Hygienic design, up to FSMA standard
- Quick and easy wash down
- Easy user interface and controls
- 24-hour worldwide system support
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Scanning for mass, missing or broken products.
- Detecting packing voids.
- Automatic calibration