The Sapphire G30 is designed specifically for small rigid containers such as glass jars and cans.
The G30 combines a side shoot and downshoot inspection to give unparalleled levels of detection. Ideal for containers of near equal width and height, the G30 is also an ideal system if multiple product geometries are carried on a single line.
Sapphire’s G30 incorporates dual linear array technology, unrivalled for its sensitivity, speed and sophistication. This dual detector technology ensures that even very thin materials, such as a thin glass shard within a thick glass container, are detected.
- Inspects small jars and cans.
- Horizontal and vertical inspection to detect the thinnest glass shards.
- Quick and easy wash down
- Easy user interface and controls
- 24-hour worldwide system support
- Dual detection technology to check for glass shards in glass containers.
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Confirms fill levels.
- Automatic set-up.
- Confirms fill levels and container integrity.
- Designed for washdown environments for easy dismantle and cleaning.