Are you a commercially-minded communicator with 2-5 years working experience?
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious and driven candidate to take ownership of an exciting new role within our organisation. You’ll utilise your communication and sales skills by acting as the front line for our incoming sales enquiries, generating customer quotes and following up on outstanding sales leads. Additionally, you’ll be excited to participate in extended business opportunities such as commercial planning, pricing and marketing strategy planning.
Working independently, you’ll manage the administration of our sales, helping the Commercial Head to shape the processes and procedures of our business as it grows. A background within a technology or manufacturing company would be useful but is not essential.
We’re an ambitious, fast paced company undergoing exciting change. This opportunity will be critical to keeping our teams and customers connected.
- First point of contact for incoming enquiries, you’ll be the initial contact and company representative in the early stage of our customer relationships.
- Using our data and project management processes you will manage the administration of the commercial channels, business flow and documentation associated with product sales.
- Liaising with different teams you will confirm appropriate solutions and generate customer quotes.
- Maintaining contact with prospective customers and sales, you’ll regularly contact recent enquiries to ensure we convert all potential business into a sale.
- Ideally you will have 2-5 year’s experience within a sales team form a similar background.
- A natural organiser, you’ll be comfortable creating order within a busy multi-team organisation.
- The ability to work alone as well as alongside teams is important, this will be a supported but standalone role initially.
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with different stakeholders, international teams and customers is critical to this role.
- A proactive nature that seeks out solutions and offer opportunities for new thinking within the existing processes.
- Sapphire offer a competitive package.
- Workplace pension.
- Onsite catering.
- Accelerated career growth for the right candidate.
Meet Sapphire Inspection Systems.
Part of the Cheyney group of companies, Sapphire Inspection Systems is a dynamic technology and manufacturing business based near Royston, Hertfordshire.
Sapphire design and manufacture end-of-line x-ray inspection machines for the food and pharmaceutical industries to ensure product quality and safety.
We are ambitious for ourselves and the industry we are helping to shape. With a mind for progress and a culture for collaboration, Sapphire is determined to be one of the most desired companies to work for and with.
Established for over 8 years, Sapphire is currently undergoing an accelerated period of sustained growth, expanding further into international markets and developing a robust UK infrastructure to facilitate and support these growth plans.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.